Typbar TCV Vaccine is a vaccine which helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness but stimulates the body's immune system to produce antibodies (proteins) to protect against any future infections.
In Depth Information on Typbar TCV Solution for Injection
- Do not take vaccination if you are suffering from fever or infection.
- Take typhoid Vi polysaccharide vaccine 2 weeks prior to traveling to an area at risk.
- Inform your doctor if you have any immune problems like HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection, cancer or if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system.
- Tell your doctor if you have blood clotting problems, high grade fever with infection.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to purified Vi polysaccharide typhoid vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Infants and children up to 2 years of age.
- Patients with high grade fever and infection.
- not safe in pregnancy
- Side effects: Nausea, Diarrhoea, Fever, Headache, Rash, Urticaria, Vomiting, Gastrointestinal discomfort.
- vaccine details (Link to 3rd Party Website)